The following items are unacceptable for carriage by ACCORD GLOBAL EXPRESS.
- Drugs & Narcotics .
- Precious , Semiprecious and Antique Items.
- All Items that infringe the Indian Postal Act of 1898
- Firearms, parts thereof and ammunition.
- All Dangerous Goods as defined by IATA.
- C.O.D. (Cash on delivery) shipments.
- Corpses, cremated or disinterred remains.
- Foodstuffs/Perishables (Food and beverages requiring refrigeration or other environmental
- Gambling Devices: Lottery tickets and gambling devices prohibited by national,
provincial, state or local law.
- Live animals and plants.
- Money (Coins, Cash currency, Paper money and Negotiable Instruments.
- Pornographic material.
- Radio-active Material.
- Dry Ice (including that used for packaging).
- Any shipment which would be likely to cause damage, or delay to equipment, personnel
or other shipments.
- Any shipment which may require the carrier to obtain a license for its transportation.
- Any item whose carriage is prohibited by any law, statute or regulations of the
country of origin or destination, or of any country through which the shipment may
The above list is not exclusive of itself, all legally banned and contra-banned articles are prohibited from sending through our services. The responsibility of the customer to ensure that they do not misuse our services for any such article is exclusively the liability of them and for any illegal/dishonest use of our services are liable to be legally dealt by the Authorities, to which event we hold no responsibility to the same.